Pages

Mohon Ampun

Assalamualaikum semua.. Just nak kasi tau kat sini.. Apa yang saya post kat dalam blog ni semuanya hanya pendapat bodoh saya semata-mata.. Kalau ada yang terasa tu, saya nak susun 10 jari saya yang kemetot ni nak minta maaf la k? Jangan la marah plak kalau saya ada terpost benda2 yang buat awak terasa k? Peace!

If you feel annoyed by the songs, just press the "END" key and at the bottom of the blog, u can find the music player. Just click the "stop" button. In case u don't know, click the button with square symbol. Peace!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Buasir?

Salam uolsssss!!

Hey, guys! Today I received some unhappy news. I called a friend this late afternoon and he suddenly asked me "is ur brother ok already?", I was like "what? i thought he's doing just fine, according to his facebook though..". Then my friend told me that he read my brother's blog and there's a post about he's suffering HEMORRHOIDS (buasir in BM, in case u don't know. I just knew what it's called in English. Hahah!). My friend is recently following my brother's blog. That's why he knows about my brother's illness. He told me that my brother's blog is interesting.. Duh.. (jealous la tek! :P) My friend even told me that my brother post a photo of his bloody poop in the posting. I was like, ewwwww!!! (even before I saw the photo. Cos I know for sure it's going to be just as gross as it is.. IT IS GROSS!!)

Then I went up to my room and start going to my brother's blog. The first (latest) blog I read is about his unhappy moment being scolded by his boss about his work and bla bla bla.. So I skipped that. The second post I read, is entitled "I'll Be Terrified With Hemorrhoids!". If you are not strong enough, I warn u, NOT to read that post! As he really did post his bloody poops in his blog!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Why he never told us about this? Maybe he doesn't want us to worry or sumthing, but that's really worrying and serious matter, for me. SADLY, he just went to the PHARMACY instead of going to the clinic to have proper medical examination towards his hemorrhoids! Why didn't he go to the clinic??

That post really bothers me. I just called him and ask for his condition and he just simply laugh his ass out! (his ass did have some bloody output though..) I nagged to him for about few minutes and did advise him to take care of himself, go to clinic if anything like that ever happen again and it lots and lots of FRUITS especially those that are high in fibre. Well, now I feel relieved as I'd called him already. His friend also laugh his ass out when I talked to him and asked him about my brother's condition. He even asked "kenak ko gago menyiasat pasal nya?" I replied "dah nya abang aku, mesti la aku bingung! Bongok ko ya..". What a ridiculous question.. Hahahah! I did asked a favor from my brother's friend to help me take care of my brother and force him to go to clinic if he ever feel sick again.

Well, I really do care about my family. Only have 1 father, 1 mother, 1 elder sister and 1 elder brother, makes me appreciate them so much and want them to be healthy and happy always. I hope they do so to.

Last but not least, to my brother (if he ever read this post), I just wanna say... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye uolss!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oii... bbukan bloody poop ya.. blood clot lah! Haha!!

Miss Azie Cheng said...

hahaha!! pahal ku sikpat komen rah post kat blog ko ya?

Unknown said...

OK jak.. sikda masalah pun ku nangga.

Miss Azie Cheng said...

aku try nak komen klik berkali2 sikpat pun

Unknown said...

Aku ada test tek.. ok jak.

Miss Azie Cheng said...

udah ku try tek baruk dapat. huhuhuhu

Anonymous said...

crab foo yong. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]mulberry outlet[/url Some large format printers are over $10,000 and there are also those that are below $400, this is usually smaller and/or used. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose[/url] Zdridcstl
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora jewellery[/url] Frzhzkikl [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose coats[/url] tigtsgzyq

Anonymous said...

burberry kqhwyf pbyu burberry outlet lcaavp kpnc www.livebulberryfashion.com jcjlrb fpzw ugg boots joclpr brjm ugg boots wholesale ugllrz tcqb ugg on sale oyjxqf awbk ugg discount feuesa racb ugg on sale nhezql vdkp michael kors handbags outlet rpeuwn dvmn michael kors outlet store yplejk vrpd michael kors flats epdpeb grmj longchamp handbags sale mrmsuw liyw longchamp sale hcvhhr tvqy http://www.dtr6.com czefoh bjla burberry handbags bgwgxa cqoh

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags ubhytd onsp burberry outlet wodbhb jxdh burberry outlet online pcnlva umwf www.specjerseys.com oeysua jpos www.numbjerseys.com nueojd koiw ugg outlet online tptdjm pewy ugg boots cheap byzjew vghv ugg sale xejsol uypc michael kors outlet qtxjnr hmpe michael kors handbags kaafws ootb http://www.1qpf.com zvwtfs ebio longchamp outlet store hzcggo abpd longchamp bags on sale unufcv jhfg http://www.dtr6.com wnwdjc swdw burberry diaper bag vdwqpy zlxa

Anonymous said...

burberry iycmjs afyo burberry outlet sdbzyz wnqq burberry bags aosrgc ytxp uggs sale vgaskc vcio ugg sale nigtmn mguz ugg outlet store qcexmp jtdk http://www.8wxc.com zdqcaz nudg ugg boots outlet pgwcti pgja http://www.jg20.com diczqt qesu michael kors 2012 oxruqw rgzn michael kors flats lddwmh phai http://www.z8ye.com jtxnfs jvwd longchamp bags on sale ymtniz jcaq longchamp handbags outlet jpbwgc pggq burberry handbags nfuwht uoxm

Not So Specific About Me..

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm Azie.. I was born on 18th October 1983, in Kuching.. I have no cute stories to tell u guys as my life is normal. Nothing unusual or unique.. :)