Pages

Mohon Ampun

Assalamualaikum semua.. Just nak kasi tau kat sini.. Apa yang saya post kat dalam blog ni semuanya hanya pendapat bodoh saya semata-mata.. Kalau ada yang terasa tu, saya nak susun 10 jari saya yang kemetot ni nak minta maaf la k? Jangan la marah plak kalau saya ada terpost benda2 yang buat awak terasa k? Peace!

If you feel annoyed by the songs, just press the "END" key and at the bottom of the blog, u can find the music player. Just click the "stop" button. In case u don't know, click the button with square symbol. Peace!

Thursday, October 06, 2011

"How's Ur Job?? Okay??"

Salam uolls!!!

For sure ramai yang wonder (macam la ramai sangat yang baca blog aku ni kan? berangan je..), how's my first day working at the law firm company? First day, just okay.. I was told not to leak any information about the company to outsiders. Waaaa!! Takut juak kenak SAMAN boss kedirik nak? Wahhh!! Now I'm doing my ROJAK language! Hahahahha!! Then the way my boss told me about the dos and dont's for the staff in the office, I was starting to freak out.. Sounded so serious, man! And the way my boss described my work, task and responsibilities, sounded sooooooo extremely stressful. However, from the way my boss told me, I know that the only way to please my boss, is just to do what my boss asked me to do and better do it FAST.

Well, since today I just finished my 2nd day working at the company, I learned that, even in a small organisation, u can find lots and lots of different colors of people.. In my office, u can find the "Fussy Mommy", "The Unstable Daddy", "The Gossip Oldies", "The Mysterious Laydee", "The Joker" and also "The Lalang".. I can say that I'm "THE LALANG". Why? Because I just follow the flow. I never act like I don't care about other peoples' business, but I can say that I will do ANYTHING to please everyone and I will PLAY SAFE all the time. Hehehhe.. Never be too poret, never be too naive, never be too "ada-ku-kesah??" kinda person, just take the safe road and drive safely. Don't drive too fast, don't drive too slow, and don't drive too recklessly..

What I love about the company is the working hours, on weekdays, 8am-12.30noon and 2pm-5pm.. On Saturdays, (cuti on 1st and 3rd Saturdays) the working hours is 8am-12.30noon only.. Wahhh!! Heaven!! Compared with my last office (when I was doing practical) the working hours is 8.30am-12.30noon, 1.30pm-5.30pm.. Memang betul2 memperuntukkan 8hours of hour time a day. Hahahaha!! And then every Saturday kena keja plak tu.. Dahla only one staff can go home early on Saturday, others must learn the company's software every Saturday afternoon. They will take your time, minimum 2hours.. Don't care if u finish the task early, u still got to wait at least 2 hours (1.30-3.30 or 1.00-3.00). If oredi finish, help to teach others who haven't finished yet. WTF??

That's all I can say about the small place.. I need to climb up the tall stairs up to 2nd floor everyday and to save more cost on paying parking coupons (that parking system sucks!), I need to park at the nearest shopping mall and I need to walk like 500meters from that place to my office.. Now I feel like both my legs are cramping!! Help!! Can anyone pass me the "yoko-yoko"?? I need to bring that "yoko-yoko" to my office tomorrow.. I can't stand it. Plus, my workstation oredi macam hutan. Sana sini nyamuk. Everyday the nyamuk breakfast with my blood at my kaki. Aiyoooo... Tak bleh jadi, I must and must and must bring "yoko-yoko" tomorrow and "vicks". Hopefully the nyamuk mabuk and won't come another day. Hahahahaha!!

Okla, it's getting late and I'm so freakin' tired and sleepy, I can't barely open my eyes wide open.. Nanite, guys!

Bye uollsss!!

3 comments:

Ani Inherown said...

sis, sikpa dapat exercise, be healthy everyday. yalah kelebihan ofis jauh ( think positive jak ) hehe. pasya pasal nyamok ya bagus ktk meli ubat nyamok nok attach kat plug ya.. sik payah kitak bau minyak kelak. sikda gik bau perfume hihi

Miss Azie Cheng said...

yala ko sis. angol mek ngan nyamok menggigit2 kamek. sebab kat area workstation mek ya kat corner bah, so agak gelap di bahagian dibah meja mek. ya nyamok bersarang sia.. sakit jiwa mek menggaruk2 jak2.. huhuhu.. thanx for ur suggestion sis.. kelak mek terimak ada mek meli. mun sik claim dari kakak admin ya ka. :P

driyadh said...

law firm nang gia..suma brg label as urgent..lbh kurang mcm audit firm juak la..lom snggup gik nak jd opis law firm..

Not So Specific About Me..

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm Azie.. I was born on 18th October 1983, in Kuching.. I have no cute stories to tell u guys as my life is normal. Nothing unusual or unique.. :)